Monday, July 6, 2015

Star Spangled Kids Link-Up

 
It's been quite a while since I've participated in a link up... I know, I know, it's been quite a while since I blogged in general. But you guys know me and how much I love a good holiday. Any excuse to dress my kiddos up in matching outfits and celebrate gets me going! So, today, I'm linking up with Liz, Vanessa, Sara, Erin, Kristy and Natalie for this fun July 4th Star Spangled Kids Link Up to show off my little firecrackers!
 
 
 
This was last year for July 4th, when Crew was only 2 months old, which obviously didn't stop me from coordinating our outfits.
 
 
 
July 4th, 2015. Someone didn't want to sit and smile. :-)
 
 
 
I even gave T a patriotic mani/pedi, which she loved. Is anyone else obsessed with Jamberry these days?
 
 
 
No July 4th weekend is complete without a trip to the water park for some fun in the sand and sun!
 
 
 
I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing long weekend with friends, family, and lot's of red, white, and blue!
 
 

 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Those matching outfits are sooooo cute! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover