Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tiny Dancer

From the moment I heard we were having a girl, one of my favorite things to imagine was her first dance class. My aunt owned a dance studio, so I started dancing at the age of 3, and continued until I graduated high school. It was such a huge part of my life for so, so long, and I miss it to this very day.
 
So, when Tinley was finally old enough for a "Mommy and Me" dance class, I jumped at the opportunity to enroll her! I think I was more excited than she was when signing up and shopping for her dance outfits, but once she got to her first class, she was hooked. Just look at these pictures from her first class back in August...
 
Pure joy!
 
 
Watching the big girls in awe!
 
Every Monday, she wakes up and says "Me have dance tonight!" I love her enthusiasm, and only hope her love for the art continues. Since she's just in the "Mommy and Me" class this year, we don't get to participate in the recital, but Little Miss has already informed me that "next year when she's 3, she's taking 2 classes and driving herself." Well, okay then baby girl, mama can't wait! (For the dance class part that is. You'll have to wait about 13 more years for the driving thing!)
 
monogrammed leo from etsy

 monogrammed tutu by mudpie

 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. STOP IT! Those outfits are SO cute. What a cutie. I just enrolled Ell in ballet and tap beginning in January. She's so excited, and so is Mama. So fun. XO

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover