Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tinley's Big Girl Room

Over the summer, T's nursery became a "big girl room," a big step for any 2 year-old!

 The major change was her bed. Her crib converted to a toddler bed, which we used for about a week, just for her to get used to not being in a crib anymore. Once she was adjusted to that, we set up her big girl bed. The back of her crib become her headboard, which worked out perfectly, since I loved her gorgeous crib. I was also happy to discover that her crib bedding, which I loved, came in big girl size. This was a huge plus since we didn't want to change the color scheme of her room. She loves her bed, and she also enjoys helping me make it every morning. I think her favorite is the butterfly pillow! 

In addition to getting rid of her crib, we also removed her cream glider, which is now in Crew's room. In it's place, we put her table and chairs and she loves having tea parties and reading books in her room.

You can see pictures of her old nursery here.





















To say she loves her big girl room would be an understatement!




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and perfect big girl room!! I bet she was thrilled! I also love her hair bow holder! Did you guys buy that or make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that color. Great job Mama!

    www.shhmommysdrinking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute. I love it. And Tinley looks so cute on her bed. Such fun!
    I'm still working on Ell's room. We're getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful big girl room! I love that she's got a place to play at her table in there. And that bedding is adorable! So comfy :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover