Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday

 
First off, I'm loving the new Trendy Tot Tuesday button! Isn't it adorable?! Follow Kelly and Meganand link up your post! 
 
 
We're taking a family vacay over Labor Day to Myrtle Beach. I couldn't be more excited to spend a week of fun in the sun with hubs and our babies. And, of course, this gives me an excuse to get Crew some cute beachwear!
 
I love the Lemur Collection and the Varsity Collection from Gymboree. And how about these lobster trunks with the matching visor? I die. Of course, we'll probably get the most use out of something like this since it will be so hot, and he'll spend most of his time laying under his tent anyway.
 
Here are some other cute looks I'm loving for baby boys at the beach. Maybe next year Crew man can be a little more stylish!
 
What are you dressing your babes in for beach trips?





1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked out Gymboree in awhile and maybe I shouldn't...those pics are SO cute!! thanks for linking up :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover