Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday


Today, I am so excited to be guest hosting one of my favorite blog hops! I look forward to seeing everyone's adorable little fashionistas every Tuesday. Follow Kelly and Meganand link up your post! 

We are seeing whales, anchors, and all things nautical pop up everywhere this summer, and I am so "on board" with this trend! (You see what I did there!?)

I am especially loving this look for Crew.
I was inspired to do his nursery in navy and white and am even already thinking about a nautical 1st birthday party. (I know, talk about planning ahead!)



whale romper: Carter's

romper & reversible bib: Nordstrom

anchor shorts: Carter's 




Here are a few more of my favorite pieces for the little guys


V. I. BABY | Cute Spring fashion buys for 'Nautical' little boys | anchor print fashions | nautical kids style | anchors, ships and boats style fashion | anchor print | boys fashion | kids style | mamasVIB | zara kids | gap kids | mothercare | fashion for kids | boys clothes

Anchor red and navy stripe t-shirt Mothercare
'Nantucket' T-bar canvas shoes Hampton Classics at Trotters
Graphic 'Anchor Point' raglan pullover Gap
Denim shorts with elastic braces H&M
Harbour Patrol sweatshirt H&M
Roll-up chambray pants Gap
Stripe graphic Captain top Gap
Canvas anchor print shoes Mothercare
Crew neck anchor print sweat top  Marks & Spencer
Fisherman's raincoat JoJo Maman Bebe



And, of course, we can't forget the girls! Gymboree has the most adorable wavy navy collection that Miss T is a huge fan of. And this dress by Ralph Lauren? I'm dying. And this one. Does it come in my size?


outfit: Crazy 8


whale dress: Crazy 8


whale sweater: Crazy 8




And now, as promised last week, here are some pics from July 4th weekend. I sported red, white, and blue, along with my kiddos. I couldn't talk daddy into matching with us... party pooper.

Brace yourselves for some uber cuteness...



button two

An InLinkz Link-up

  • Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid’s style, and pretty much anything goes.  Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid’s line at the Gap – anything!  All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now ;)
  • This is a hop-style link up – please follow your hosts (myself and Megan– we are in spots 1-2.  Also, jump around to meet other bloggers!  We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link-up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
  • Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our badge if you’d like. If you’re a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
  • Interested in guest hosting? Please email Megan to get added to the list!



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the nautical theme this year! So many cute outfits, especially for baby boys!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover