Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July

Can you believe summer is already halfway over?! I swear, the days seem to go by faster and faster the older you get. Anyway, here's a super cute calendar to help get the month started off on the right track.




And, of course, today is also Trendy Tot Tuesday, one of my favorite days of the week! With it being so close to July 4th, I thought I'd show you guys what I have planned for both of my kiddos to wear. I am just sooooo excited about their outfits- I might just keep them on all weekend! 



Yes, I'm that mom. I love the matching look and I don't care who knows it! I can not wait to dress them up and have a photo shoot! 

Both of their outfits are from Lolly Wolly Doodle. Check them out if you are into being all matchy-matchy too; they have an entire section devoted to it! Mamas, they even have stuff for you to rock! Yep, and dads too! Perfect for family pictures or holidays. 

Stay tuned for adorable pics. :o)





Follow Kelly and Meganand link up your post! 








3 comments:

  1. Adorable outfits! Love the monogramming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm!! Love!!! I'm all into the coordinating too!! It's too fun! Thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy July! Can't wait for the pics, those are so cute...and it is hard NOT to match with a red white and blue theme, we all look the same on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover