Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!




Time for Trendy Tot Tuesday! Follow Kelly and Meganand link up your post! 
 

A few weekends ago, when my dad was in town visiting from North Carolina, he got us all tickets to an afternoon Indians baseball game in Cleveland, which is only about 45 minutes from our house. He and Justin were excited to watch some baseball, and T was just excited to go to a baseball game. I'm pretty sure she even know what it was, but regardless, she couldn't wait to go. Justin even bought her a little pink baseball glove to take; you know, in case a foul ball came our way. (It didn't!)

Anyway, once my dad bought the tickets, the first thing I thought about were the kid's outfits. Sad, I know. Don't judge. 

I found two shirts for T, and couldn't decide on which one I liked better, so I got them both. We'll be going to another game, right? She'll wear them both. (Well, after our last experience, I'm not sure if we WILL go again, but that was my reasoning at the time!) I even got Crew Man the cutest little onesie. We were ready! 

Until it came time to get T dressed. Then, I couldn't decide which outfit to put on her...

Classic navy and red? After all these are the Indian's colors.

Or her signature color, pink?

I opted for the pink, thinking it might be a little cooler. I didn't think about her and I clashing (my shirt was red). Oops.

The I put Crew's onesie on him. With his baseball blankie and navy bucket hat, he was ready to go!



Seriously, how cute are they?!



We sure look like professionals, don't we? We actually ended up staying until the 8th inning, which was a lot longer than I thought the kids would last. (I have to mention the fact that RIGHT after we left, the Indians won on a walk-off home run! Are you kidding me?)


Oh well. It was a great fun-filled family afternoon at the baseball stadium!





1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover