Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Crew's Newborn Announcements

I knew Tinley's newborn announcements would be hard to top. You can see them here and here. But, I also knew that if anyone could do it, it would be my friend, Holly. Have I mentioned how amazing she is? I think I have. :o)

Once Crew's newborn pics were edited and complete, it was time to start thinking about birth announcements. Since we didn't have a baby shower, and I haven't worked with Holly since doing our Christmas cards, I was excited to get my creative juices flowing again. 

After narrowing down which picture I wanted to use, I browsed Pinterest for a little inspiration. Then, Holly went to work. And I am in love with the end result! The colors, the design; so simple yet perfect, the layout-- everything is exactly what I wanted, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. They are just as sweet as our sweet boy!













A HUGE thank you again to Holly from Artsy Occasions and Jenae from A Perfect Pixel




2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover