Thursday, June 19, 2014

Crew's 1 Month


So I can't believe how late I am posting this, but our little man was 1 month old on June 6th! 

Poor Crew is getting the shaft. Every month, on Tinley's "birthday" I would wake up first thing and have her photo shoot and immediately post the pictures. I feel bad that I posted these several days later, and this post is almost 2 weeks late! It's just so much harder with a toddler to contain too. I promise to do better next month baby boy!

Anyway, C man weighed in at 9 lbs 15.5 oz and 22 inches long at his 1 month checkup, so we're doing wonderfully! He's becoming so much more alert day by day, and rolls from his tummy to his back!

He's a huge fan of his swing and playtime under his playmat. He likes bathtime, especially when it's with his sissy. He has slept in his crib since his official 1 month birthday, and only wakes up once to eat. 

During the day, a cry pretty much means he's hungry or needs a nap or diaper change. Other than that, he's pretty content. We have been blessed with 2 perfect babies!


Not impressed with mommy's photo shoot...



And, don't forget to enter my giveway! You can win an adorable swimsuit from Smocked Auctions! The giveway ends Sunday at midnight, so there are only a few more days left to enter. Good luck!








2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you're doing these monthly shots at all, with two kiddos! I couldn't even keep up with just one.. He's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover