Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May!

May 1st has arrived! Can you guys believe it? I know I can't!
 
I hope with a new month, we finally get some warm weather and sunshine! After all, April showers bring May flowers, right?
 
And, this is the month that I will officially have another baby. Wowzers! Happy May!
 
 
Here's 2 super cute free printables for the month. I'm a sucker for these calendars, and how fun is that Cinco de Mayo sign? It just makes me want a margarita and some guac, even worse that I already do...
 
 

 
 
 
 
And, May 1st is always a special day, because it's also my bestie's birthday! Happy Birthday Nicole, I hope you have the most fabulous day ever! Love you!
 
 
 
 



 
 

 
 
 
Who has some exciting plans for the month of May?
 
 





 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog, glad I did! So thankful May has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy May! Happy baby month! I can't believe it is May either, wow time. We've got a disney trip next week, so that is what we are looking forward to this month!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover