Thursday, April 10, 2014

Artsy Occasions

I've mentioned before my girlfriend's stationary and design company. I even have a little logo on the right linking to her website. But, she deserves as much praise as she can get. Because when it comes to invitations, party decor, heck, even Christmas cards, I wouldn't trust anyone else! 

Here's a look at some things Holly at Artsy Occasions has done for us over the years...

Our wedding. This was the first time we worked with Holly, and from then on, I knew I wouldn't be working with anyone else! We also become good friends during this process. She did everything, from our save-the-dates, to our invitations, to our table numbers, programs, place cards, even favors and thank you cards. She made this whole aspect of our wedding planning so easy, and I knew this was one thing I would not have to stress about. To this day, we STILL get compliments on our wedding and stationary!


When the time came to start planning for our baby shower, I had no doubts who would do the invites. Holly took my pink and brown color scheme and a simple design and made it absolutely beautiful. The invites were so unique, and I loved the way they opened up like a flower. It was also her idea to include the registry card, which I absolutely loved! 



Since I loved the carriage logo so much from our shower invites, I decided to continue with that for Tinley's announcements. We added the ribbon to make it more feminine. Another thing that Holly always includes is a colored lining inside the envelope. It's little touches like that that set her apart and above the rest!




It came time to start planning Tinley's first birthday, and thank goodness I had Holly by my side! She did the invites, the decor, the food labels, the month-by-month labels, banners, thank you cards and even cupcake picks! Once again, she made this aspect of planning T's party so much less stressful and if it weren't for her, I do not know what I would have done! Her advice is always so helpful and positive.




One of my friends told me "Kelly, you send out the best Christmas cards! I always get so excited the day your's comes, because I know it's going to be amazing!"
 
I wish I could take the credit, but it's all Holly. This past year, I especially loved how she incorporated the ribbon so you could hang the invite on your fridge or tree! I look forward to Christmas every year and working with her to see what gorgeous card she will come up with!
 
 
If you are a bride-to-be looking, mommy-to-be, or just anyone who needs some assistance with party décor, invitations, or even graduation announcements, hands down, I recommend Holly. Trust me, you will not be sorry!
 
 
I can't stress enough how much I love this girl and her talents! She has literally been a lifesaver for me on more than one occasion (no pun intended!), and has made parties and events so much easier! So, THANK YOU Holly, you are absolutely AMAZING!
 
And, if you don't believe me, just watch this awesome video, featuring another one of my favorite couples. :o)

 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover