Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts

 
Valentine's Day is almost here! I hope you'll link up for my "Spread the Love" Blog Hop!
 
 
 
 
These pictures are from Valentine's weekend last year. We spent the week in NC with my family, so T was able to sport her cute little Smocked Auctions dresses.
 
This year, we will have to be bundled up for a Valentine's Day date, but that's okay, because she received the cutest outfit & jammies from Mamaw from Gymboree's Valentine's Day Collection!
 
 
 
 
 
 Gymboree Valentine's Day
Here are a few other gift ideas...
 
 
Heart Apron because what little girl doesn't like to cook like mommy?
 
 
Personalized "We Love You" book that any kid would love!
 
 
 
Valentine's Day plates to make meals fun!
 
 
 
Envelope Chair Backer so your little one can keep track of all her important Valentines!
 
 
Valentine's Day Sippy Cups Tinley LOVES a good sippy cup with a straw, and these cups from Target are super cute!
 
 
 
Piggy Paint for a Valentine's Day date!
 
 
 
Join in the fun and link up!




 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. That apron is adorable and gymboree is my favorite children's clothing shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable?! I wish it came in adult sizes, LOL! We love Gymboree too! Thanks for linking up! :o) Happy Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  2. That apron is the cutest! I need one my size!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously girl, I said the exact same thing! Too cute! :o) Happy Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  3. So much cuteness in this post. I need a little girl!! xoxo

    nessaswrld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cute little apron. I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover