Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Post Valentine's Day



Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post!


So I'm a little late, but I couldn't resist sharing these pictures of our Valentine's Day cutie...


I mentioned this sweater dress here and it looked even cuter on T! She wore it to our Mexican Valentine's Day dinner. Romantic right? Hey, when you have a hungry toddler, you go where there isn't a wait. Besides, where else can she have heart-shaped chips and salsa? And by the way, how adorable is that monogrammed bow?!



My little cheese ball sporting her Valentine's Day outfit from Gymboree, which I mentioned in this post. Yes, she even had on the heart panties! I was bummed the red ribbon Mary-Janes were too big, but she looked almost as cute in her red Toms. Besides, she loves the fact that she can get them on and off herself. You can stop growing now. Thanks. 



Bring on St. Patty's Day, us blondes look great in green. ;o) Happy Tuesday friends!



4 comments:

Pin It button on image hover