Monday, February 17, 2014

28 Week Bumpdate

Happy Monday friends! Yesterday marked 28 weeks. I can't believe how fast time is seeming to fly by this time around!


How Far Along:
28 weeks and 1 day

Size of baby: 
According to The Bump, baby is the size of a eggplant!
 
Maternity Clothes:
Maternity sweaters, tunics, and leggings are becoming my besties, although I can still rock a lot of non-maternity clothes that are stretchy and loose. 

Weight Gain:
At my last doctor's appointment, I lost 3 more lbs, but I was sick all last week, so I'm thinking that has something to do with it. Baby is measuring right on track, so that's what's important. To date, I've gained 11 lbs.

Gender: 
It's a boy! In case you missed that announcement, click here!

Movement: 
Little man is constantly on the go and always has the hiccups! I forgot what that felt like.

Sleep:
I am starting to get less and less comfortable at night on my side. I had to bust out my Boppy pregnancy pillow last week.

What I miss: 
Mountain Dew, wine/beer, rare steak, and lately, sushi. Not like I ever eat it anyway because hubs doesn't like it. It must have been all those Valentine's Day date night pics I was drooling over....

Cravings: 
Veggies, salad, Root Beer, popcorn, and anything sweet still!

Symptoms: 
Lot's of pressure "down there" and more back pains, but nothing unbearable yet

Favorite Moment This Week: 
Hearing the heart beat never gets old.... at my doctor's appointment last week it was a steady 150 bpm.

Worst Moment This Week:
Uncomfortable nights

Looking Forward To:
FINALLY starting on the nursery and picking a name. Stay tuned. :o)

 
 


4 comments:

  1. You look awesome for 28 weeks! very cute maternity sweater/jeans/boots outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man, you look so cute! Love your smile. And, way to go on a veggie craving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great mommy!! Adorable outfit AND cutie pie on the left!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo. She looks so happy holding the sign. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover