Monday, December 9, 2013

My Birthday Weekend

Sami's Shenanigans



I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! It was actually my birthday weekend, and it couldn't have been any more perfect.


Friday night, we had our annual Christmas party at our house. It's not anything big; just our close group of friends getting together for appetizers, yummy Christmas treats, cocktails, and fun. 
I think each year we add at least 2 new babies in the mix, and this year, there were a total of 11 kids. Needless to say, it was chaotic and messy, but I loved every minute of it, and I wouldn't have changed a thing! 

Ready for the party!

Trying to take a pic of all the kiddos was nearly impossible...


My girls!


The boys!


Saturday, we spent the day shopping around town and having a great lunch out. We had a quiet Saturday night in, wrapped a few presents, and just relaxed before the chaos of the holidays begins. 


Sunday was my actual birthday. We woke up and headed to Cleveland early to my favorite mall for some more shopping. We got everyone crossed off our Christmas list, and I even got a few little things for myself. Happy Birthday to me! 

After we shopped Miss Tinley out, we headed back to Sandusky and Justin surprised me by taking me to the Japanese Steakhouse, where our good friends, Jamy & Jeremy, along with their two girls met us.







And, did I mention that Jamy found some alcohol-free wine?! OMG, best stuff ever! Since we are both preggo right now, I'm sure we will be enjoying several bottles of this together! We're currently on the hunt for alcohol-free champs for NYE, so if anyone has any recommendations, pass them on!



I ended my 28th birthday night with a big glass of the Red Blend, wrapped a few more presents, and watched the Amazing Race Finale with hubby. (Yay Nicole!) 

All in all, I'd say it was one of the best weekends. We're looking forward to the rest of the month with all of our parents' arrivals. 


Anddddd, today is another special girl's birthday... birthdays are popular in our family in the month of December. Happy Birthday Ashley! We love you and hope you have a wonderful day! 











2 comments:

  1. what a great birthday celebration weekend!!!!


    December birthdays are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover