Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween!


This has always been one of my favorite holidays, next to Christmas, of course! I have the world's worst sweet tooth, so any excuse to gorge myself with large amounts of candy is a good thing. And, I also love being creative with costumes! Here's a look back at some of my favorite Halloweens:



2008? I was a bumblebee (not so creative) and Jared and Justin were Gladiators, Nitro and Malibu to be exact. They watched countless YouTube videos and had the characters down to a T!



2009? Justin was Richard Simmons and Jared and I were the workout crew. Justin had a spray tan and all!





Fast forward a bit to last year, T's first Halloween. She was our little cupcake!




And, this is this year, just a few nights ago trick-or-treating with her favorite gal pals. She's Twink from Rainbow Brite. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover