Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Mrs. Opfer!


My best friend Clare is celebrating her birthday today! She has been one busy girl lately, but if anyone loves it and can handle it, she can! She is one of the most positive and fun people you will ever meet. That's probably why we get along so well. We are the exact same. And people tell us we look a lot alike too. I swear, I was asked 10 times at her wedding and reception if I was her sister! "Not by blood," I would say. :o) 

You can tell her anything and she won't judge you. Instead, she'll give you advice, or just laugh at you, in a good way of course. And she will do anything for you at the drop of a dime. She's the best friend anyone could have, and I'm so lucky to call her one of mine.


Happy Birthday Clare Bear, I hope you have a wonderful day, and we will celebrate soon! Love you times a million!


















 









**Don't forget to enter to win the Aloha Y'all giftcard! My give-away ends tonight!**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover