Thursday, June 27, 2013

My best friend's wedding

On Saturday, June 8th, my best friend, Nicole, got married! I had the honor and pleasure of being her MOH for her special day and it could not have been any more perfect! The entire weekend was so much fun!

 I wish her and her new hubby, Brandon, many, many years of happiness! Here are some pics from the day. (Please ignore the quality, they're all from my iPhone!)

Rehearsal dinner Friday night (Ignore T's dazed look, she was exhausted!)



All the girls at the rehearsal dinner


The girls (minus Ivie!) getting ready for bed the night before the big day!



Getting ready at Nicole's house before heading to the church!



Going to the chapel...


Before getting into the dress...


Last minute pictures...


Ready to get married! Isn't she beautiful?!


A few ceremony pics... (thanks Kelsey Metts!)


Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Brinson!




A few reception pics... Look at my handsome hubby rocking the bowtie!




We have a picture like this from my wedding too... Love it!


A sneak peek of their professional pics... I can not wait to see the rest! 
Congrats Nicole and Brandon, I love you both! 


6 comments:

  1. Awww what lovely pictures! It looks like you had so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! We had a great time! Weddings are the best! :o)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks girl, it was a little tight, haha, but I absolutely loved them! And the best part? I will totally wear it again!

      Delete
  3. Great pics, you looked great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was such a great weekend! :o)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover