Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Say My Name

Last week when I was doing my "It's OK" Thursday post, I noticed a link up that would be going on today, and I thought I would join in, since many of you are probably wondering where my blog name came from anyway. So, thank you to Amber, Amanda, and Stephanie for hosting this fun link up today!

The Vintage Modern Wife: Say My Name Link Up

Ever since I can remember, I've been told that I'm super bubbly, upbeat, and outgoing. That's just me. Always has been, and probably will be. I've always been so optimistic... just ask my husband. Often times, I drive him crazy with my uber positive outlook on life. "Sometimes I just want to argue," he'll say. Maybe it's because some arguments are healthy, but I think it's mainly because he just wants to make up. ;o) 

Personally, I think it's one of my best qualities. I mean, who wants to be around someone who's grumpy and down in the dumps all the time? Not this girl! Miss Sunshine right here is way more fun!

Of course, I have always loved the song "Walking on Sunhine" too, which is the first thing people think when they see my blog title. Don't lie, I know you started singing the song when you first started reading. Everyone does. It's okay. I like it. I wouldn't have named it that if I didn't! So, for your enjoyment...




There you have it. I guess you could say my name is a combination of my personality and my love for the song. Once I had a name, I got a design, which you can read all about here. And now, I love blogging. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I learn new things every day (today I taught myself how to put a button in my post!), and I can't wait to see where my blog takes me! 

Want to join the link up? We'd love to hear how you got your blog's name!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... you are SO cute! There needs to be more people in the world like YOU. I'm like your hubs, sometimes I just want to argue! And luckily my hubs sees it coming and he calls me out on it before it becomes a problem... oopsie! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song is totally stuck in my head now, and I'm not mad about it ;) I love your name - you definitely seem like sunshine! So sweet!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cheery post, then again how can you listen to that song & not smile! Hope your having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you (and your blog) are adorable. i'm so glad you stopped by mine! :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover