Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Jamy!

Today is a very special lady's birthday, and I thought she deserved a post all on her own; after all, I'm always posting about her adorable girls. Just a heads up: Monday will be no exception, as we celebrated her 3 year old's birthday yesterday! 

So, this is all for my good friend, Jamy. :o) Her and I met through mutual friends, and have known each other for a while, but have become very close over the past year, and we are so lucky to have friends like her and her husband, Jeremy, in our lives! Their girls and Tinley are BFF's, and our nights out these days consist of going over to their house (they live right down the street, which is great!), letting the kids play, and us having a few cocktails. But, I wouldn't have it any other way! We always have so much fun. She's one of those friends that you can talk to about anything and she won't laugh or judge you. She's a true friend, and I know she would do anything for our family, just as I would for her family. 

Today, she deserves to be spoiled, even more than normal!
Happy Birthday Jamy, we love you! 


PIB Summer 2011

Mon Ami Winter 2013

PIB Summer 2010

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Jamy! It's wonderful to have dear friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is Susannah! So very blessed! :o) Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover